At T.A.C.T., our services are unique and custom tailored. Our goal is to reach the entire community. Our mobile component sets up workshops and classes in coordination with local churches, schools, recreational centers, camps and parents. In addition, we host night and weekend classes throughout the month in our Denver RiNo facility. We teach a variety of trade skills specifically to individuals on the Autism Spectrum. The best part? The students get to keep what they make!
Coming in the Fall of 2017, we are excited to announce we’ll be offering classes for school credit! We’re proud to be the nation’s first trade school for individuals with autism. We’ll be offering trade skill paths in Carpentry, Auto-Mechanics and Computer Science for high school and transitional age students. Classes are capped at six students per class.
Interested? For more information please email us.
How our mobile trade skills program works:
- Contact us and schedule one or more classes
- We show up with our vintage panel truck
- We bring all the tools, work benches, tables and supplies
- We start with the importance of tool safety
- Our wonderful teachers guide each student in a one-on-one or
small group setting
- The students learn an awesome skill and get to keep their finished project
Our Current Course Offerings: Please find details and prices below. Please contact us to schedule a program!